Chalet-s
HELLO! I'm back from my chalet! I've been away from home for almost 5 days, staying in 2 different bangalows. There are TOO MANY of photos to upload. Around 500. So, i'll just keep it short & simple okay. haha. Guess I'm gonna take hours to blog this entry.
C139 Chalet at Changi
My Poly Class Chalet! We held Chalets every Semester Holidays except for the last one. This year's 3 Days 2 Nights chalet was SUPER FUN! The chalet was at Changi, near Old Changi Hospital.
Day 1
Went to Amalina's House to cook the Sausages & Nuggets for our Pot Luck with Munyee. Headed down to the Chalet. Kind of remind me of the previous chalet we had. Same venue. It was quite dark and I alighted at the wrong stop. There was no one around me, the place was so dark, I couldn't find the chalet & I know Old Changi Hospital was just THERE. I called Sham & started tearing. HAHA.
Anyway, we had our pot luck dinner. Pizza, Sausages, Nuggets, Satay, Ice-cream, can't remember what else.
After that, Kelvin requested to take group shots together with us. He was our OL when we were in Year 1. He's really a good OL. He comes for our chalet ever since Year1. haha. Okay, here are the group shots. Damn funny la, play here play there.
Haha, after all the group shots, we went to bathe and rest a bit. Tsk, guys will always be guys. They come to chalet without bringing anything, expecting the girls to bring. One of them is Matthew Khong. Haha, but its a fact la. Girls will bring almost everything & the guys will just happily use it. Shampoo, toothpaste etc etc. Haha.
We had a little movie marathon after that. First movie was Shutter, the thailand version. The first time I watched this movie, I really freaked out. Ah, don't talk about it now. Its already 1.38am. Then, we watched some Korean RA movies. HAHA. Funny but it was a bit too RA. I knocked out at 6am. Stephenie kept asking me to sleep with her. In the end, she PSed me and went away. She slept at 10am after that. haha.
Day 2
Woke up at around 12plus. Played an April Fools joke on weihao :p Haha. Went to wash up and ate tuna bread for breakfast! Matthew Munyee & Me made a whole mess in the kitchen. We tried to fry the leftover beehoon without using much oil. In the end, everything stick to the wok. We ended up having to scrap it off, flinging it onto the kitchen wall. Such a pity. I love steph's mum's beehoon!
We slacked a bit around, watch a few more movies and played card games! Haha I love card games. So fun.
We headed down to Changi for dinner after that. Stella joined us after her work. In the chalet, i was casually suggesting to play water bomb. To have a battle field and fight with water bombs. And they really went to buy the plastic bags. Haha. We played it before in our previous chalet, super fun.
PREPARATION for our battle, WATER BOMBS! haha the whole plan is, to have 2 groups and randomly fight it out. The guys even carried the tables out as the 'BASE'. Haha Chron happily took the cover of the kitchen's pot as his shield and the broom as his weapon. Hilarious I tell you. The whole scene was super hilarious. So much laughter & fun. All the random throws, sabotage, running, playing around.
After everything, we had to of cos clear up the WHOLE MESS. We seriously made a whole mess out of the chalet. The floor was wet and dirty. The place was filled with plastic bags (Yes, we're harming the environment). So, we all started clearing up, washing the floors, picking up all the rubbish.
After clearing the whole place, we went to wash up the kitchen. haha, washing up the kitchen was the BEST PART. They pour detergent on the floor and started sliding around. I tell you, its so fun. Its like bringing back all the childhood memories. Haha. The guys were more daring though. All I did was to kneel down and they pushed me across to the other side of the kitchen. Haha. See, as i'm typing this down, i'm starting to miss all the fun.
Went to bathe after that. We all slacked around and played games. Hehe. Played lots of games. We also played "King". Whoever who got King can decide on what he wants the rest to do. So, we had things like passing a small potato chip or bottle cap around with your mouth. It was rather awkward but still, fun. We played till we fell asleep.
Day 3
Woke up, ate chicken wings for breakfast thanks to Khim who fried it for us at 6am in the morning. Watched a bit of TV, stoned and then HOME SWEET HOME. I was so tired I fell asleep on the bus. Almost leaned onto an old lady's shoulder. Halfway through the journey, she was so sweet to wake me up. She was afraid that I'll miss my stop. So sweet of her right!
I'm already gonna be a Year 3 student SOON. Sad sad sad. I'm gonna miss C139 so much after graduation. Hope we can have another chalet soon. We're like one big family now, haha.
The moment I reach home, I repacked my whole bag, getting ready for my next chalet. I could feel the exhaustion, wondering to myself if I could survive for the next few days.
And then, my boyfriend came down to accompany me. I was so tired but see! I still made french toast for you. haha. Thank you for coming down =)
It was a lovely chalet too but I'll blog about it in another entry or else you guys will get so bored. haha.
COMING SOON...

<< Home